Seventh Weekly Report of Second Phase of School Interships

  Seventh Weekly Report of Second Phase of                 School Interships 

  Dated from 22-07-2024 to 29-07-2024



        DAY 1 (22-07-2024)

 As the time passes, we are getting onto our final phases of teaching practice. From the beginning , I feel very disturbed about those days but now I really felt a missing feeling. Missing all those good old days and moments.  I reached the school at 8 30 am. Then we have a prayer at the headmistress room. After the prayer we had a long speech by the sister about the working of some affairs. Today I got second period at class 9 b .I  completethe 7th 8th and 9th paragraph of the lesson Dreams Realised. I was able to follow the lesson plan effectively. Entry activity regarding the significant selecting the significant quotes from the essay that illustrate the central themes of the essay  or  Deasais philosophical viewpoints was very effective. Student actively participate in the writing discourses that deals with the names of a few people who dedicate their life to the service of others or strow for a common cause.. student presented the assignments of the previous class.  Overall the class went well.


         DAY 2 (25-07-2024)
I reached the school at  8:30 a.m. At 9:10 a.m. we have a morning prayer at the headmaistresses room. Headmistresses gave us instructions regarding the day.Then we went to our respective alloted places. Today I got the sixth period at class 9 b. I completed my 28th lesson plan. Today I had taken a model direct instructional model. Indirect instructional model I took affixes as my topic. Orientation face showing images was very useful. I could able to transact the content to the students effectively. Writing discourses on quiz based on the grammar portion was very effective. I was able to given different types of questions as example. Through ICT the content was easily transferred to the students. At 3 30 pm there was the national anthem. The day ends with new hopes. 



            DAY 3(26-07-2024)
 Thinking about a new day,new hope and a new start I began my day. As usual I reached the school at 8 30 am.We have a morning prayer at the headmistress room. Headmistresses gave us instructions regarding tommorow's Sports day. I got the 4th period at class 9 B. Today I was able to complete the 29 th lesson plan. I took the model named as Advance Organiser.In that I took Noun phrase and Verb phrase. Introduction of the model showing a video was very effective. Writing discourses based on the model were given in the discourse constructions activity. Students involvement was commentable. Activity such as worksheet was useful to the students. Students was able to solve the activities in the textbook. Through ICT I was able to show videos regarding the model. Students are easily able to understand the noun phrase and verb phrase. 

           DAY 4 (27-06-2024)
 

     As usual I reached the school at 8 30 am. We have a morning prayer at the headmistress room following the school prayer by the students. Headmistresses gave us instructions regarding the Sports day.Today there was the indoor games competitions like Chess,Carroms. Headmistresses assigned us the duty to monitor the chess competition. It was also the preparation day for the coming Sports day. 
.      
       It was all about the day.At 3:30 pm there was the national anthem and we have the evening discipline duty. 
   
          DAY 5 ( 29-07-2024)

I reached the school at 8 30 am. We have a morning prayer at the headmistress room. Headmistresses gave us instructions regarding the Sports day. . Headmistresses assigned us several duties. At 10:00 am headmistress inaugurated the Sports day by lighting the lamp and a speech. NCC students took a March past and gave salutes to the headmistress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Weekly Report of Second Phase of School Interships

Cognitive Map

Pre -Conferenc Workshop Day 2