Fourth Weekly Report of Second Phase of School Interships

    Fourth Weekly Report of Second Phase of                 School Interships 

    Dated from 1-07-2024 to 6-07-2024

            DAY 1(1-07-2024)
        
    At 8:30 I reached the school. We have the morning  discipline duty  . We gathered at the headmistresses room for the morning prayer   . Headmistress gave us  instructions regarding the day . I got the second period at class 9 b. The class was taken as per the lesson plan. Introduction of lesson by using the conversation between father and daughter was very effective. Discourses based on writing activity was informative overall the class went well. Assignments were given based on the topic that is write a few expressions to show gratitude . At 12:20 p.m. we have the new meal duty and we got other substituition period for different classes. In the evening we have the evening line duty and we went back to our respective homes. Overall the day was very good.


              DAY 2(2-07-2024)


      Today is the 16th day of our second phase of school internship. As usual I reached the school at 8:30 a.m.. we have the prayer at the headmistresses room. Headmistress gave was instructions regarding the day and the school activities. Today I got 2nd period at class 9 b. Today I completed my 16th lesson plan. Introduction of the lesson was very effective. I was able to arrest the attention of the learners through the entry activity show the picture of a tree with rules and branches and discusses how gratitude can be metaphorically represented by the roots. Students involvement was commentable. Discourses based on to create a visual representation that captures the teams of gratitude as depicted in the story was very effective and students actively participated. Overall, the day went well. It was all about the day. 

            DAY 4(3-07-2024)


  Today is our 17th day of the second phase of school internship. As usual I reached the school at 8:30 a.m.. After the morning prayer , headmistress gave us instructions regarding the day . Today I got the third period at class 9 b. I was able to complete my 17th lesson plan. I took the paragraph 13 and 14 of the lesson Debts of Gratitude. Students were enthusiastic and ready to learn. Entry activity based on the image was very effective. Write a discourses based on the preparation of flash card was affective.  Students presented the assignment of the previous class. I gave a conversation between Selma lagerlof and her father as an assignment. Afternoon we have the substitution duty and the evening line discipline duty. The day ended with the national anthem. 

            DAY 5(5-06-2024)


    As the day passes our second phase of school internship began to end. As usual I reached at the school at 8:30 a.m.. Then we have a morning prayer at the headmistress room. Headmistress gave us instructions regarding the day and the substitution duty. Today I got several substitutions . I  got sixth period at class 9 b. I was able to complete my 18th lesson plan. Today I had taken the 15th and 16th paragraph of the Debts of Gratitude. I tried to explain the concept in a systematic and sequential order through ICT images. Writing discourses were given in the discourse construction activity that is to write a short reflection on how the themes of gratitude explored in the story. The use of ICT image to explain the glossary was very effective. I ensure the learners environment. Students presented assignment of the previous class. I gave a letter writing thanking their parents or friends for their love and support as an assignment. The day ends with National anthem at 3:30 p.m.. Overall it was a nice day. 

          DAY 6(6-06-2024)
         As the quote "Once you choose hope anything is possible ", I began my day. I reached the cool at 8:30 a.m.. There was a morning prayer at the headmistress room. Today I got 4th period at class 9 b. I started a new poem named "Nothing Twice" . Student was very eager to learn the new poem. Lesson plan was effectively followed. Learners were very interested to listen the poem. Entry activity regarding the theme of the poem using charts were very effective. It was also my observation class.  Writing discourses  were given in the discourse construction activity was very effective. Student actively participated in the chart activity. Afternoon I got several substitution duties at different classes. Overall it was a very good day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Weekly Report of Second Phase of School Interships

Cognitive Map

Pre -Conferenc Workshop Day 2