Sixth Weekly Report of Second Phase of School Interships

  Second Weekly Report of Second Phase of               School Interships

  Dated from 17-07-2024 to 19-07-2024


           DAY 1(17-07-2024)

 

        Today is our 24 th day at St Gorettti's HSS. As usual I reached the school at 8 30 am. We have the morning discipline duty.At 9 10 am we have a prayer at the headmistress room. Headmistress gave us instructions regarding the day . Today I got the 4th period at class 9 B. I was able to complete my 24 th lesson plan. I completed the 3 rd and 4th paragraph of Dreams Realised. The class went well. I was able to explain the concept in a systematic and sequential order. Voice modulation was ensured. Writing discourses were given in the discourse construction activity. The use of ICT image seemed more suitable and appropriate to the theme of the lesson. Overall the class was very useful. Then we the noon meal duty and substitution duties. Term exam starts today. We have the exam duty at different classes. It was a very good experience and also felt proud to be  a part of their studies.At 3 30 pm, there was the national anthem and the school disperses. That was all about the day.



           DAY 2(18-07-2024)

    
  Every moment is a special moment.So enjoy every moment 



   Being remembered that there was only a few days as a teacher trainee at St Gorettti's HSS. It creates us a sense of sadness. As usual I reached the school at 8 30 am. The headmistresses seemed very much happy and she welcomed all the teachers to the school and at to the prayer room. There we chanted the prayer and headmistress gave us instructions regarding the day and our duties regarding the exams. Today I got the 4th period at class 9 B. I was able to complete my 25 th lesson plan. I completed the 5 th paragraph of the lesson Dreams Realised. The entry activity showing the images of the conversation between Gandhiji and Charlie Chaplin was very effective for the students. The content was translated in a better way. Students actively responded to the entry activity. Writing discourses were given based on flashcard making about the dreams and desires were very effective. Learner involvement was ensured. I was able to explained the concept in systematic way.. Afternoon we have exam duty. I got class 9 A to monitor and invigilate. At 3 30 pm there was the national anthem and we have the evening discipline duty. Thereby the day began to end.



           DAY 3( 19-07-2024)
With this thought in mind, I started my new another day. It was our 26 th day at St Gorettti's HSS. I reached the school at 8 30 am. We have the morning discipline duty. At 9 10 am we have the morning prayer at the headmistress room following the instructions regarding the duties of the day. Then we got several substitution duties. Today I got the 4th period at class 9 B. I was able to complete the 6 th paragraph of Dreams Realised. Students were enthusiastic and ready to learn. Entry activity based on the images was very effective. Writing discourses were given in the discourse construction activity that is to write the name of books and its authors exploring the theme of dream and its fulfillment. Overall it was a good period. At 3 30 pm we have the national anthem. Its the end of a day and a week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Weekly Report of Second Phase of School Interships

Cognitive Map

Pre -Conferenc Workshop Day 2